Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Braeden- 9yrs old

Oct 2, 2012 My grandson Braeden is 9. He can analyze and evaluate things said and done with such speed, makes me think of those chippers. You put the tree branches in and immediately it spits out the chips. It is hard to be a Zabielski around him ... I mean the box story my dad always told would never work with him. It would not even take him a second to say, "But you just raised your arm up high." Things must make sense to him or they will not fly! He reminds me a lot of my nephew Scott when he was young. Yesterday he was in one of his moods, everything was wrong. Jennifer told him to stop being a negative noodle but he kept on. So she said "Braeden I am going to negative your mouth and send you to your room for the evening!" As she walked away he slumped in the chair and under his breath said, "I don't even know how you could negative a mouth." Cannot slip anything by him!

No comments:

Post a Comment