Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Grayson 16months

We were in Houston for Judy's wedding and Grandpa and I watched the kids while the big kids went out. This is the first time we had been with Grayson by ourselves so he was still getting to know us. I was laying on the bed facing the wall and Grayson was behind me. He was supposed to be going to sleep so I was "pretending" I was asleep. In a minute I could feel eyes on me and I could tell they were really watching me. I looked out of the corner of my eye and his cute little nose was about an inch away from my face and you could tell by his expression that he was thinking "Who is this and what has she done with my Mom?" When I turned over a look of recognition came across his face but for a minute there he was pretty concerned! I am always amazed at how inquisitive Grayson is! He does not miss much.

No comments:

Post a Comment